Specialising in the design and supply of waterproofing solutions that meet the requirements of the 21st Century, KwikSeal Waterproofing Solutions Pty Ltd was established in Coomera Waters, Queensland, Australia in 2009 and has been saving time, effort and money for both professionals and DIYers ever since.
The Proprietor of KwikSeal Waterproofing Solutions Pty Ltd was a waterproofing contractor for 28 years. During a 28 year career as a Waterproofer, he discovered that there were hundreds of waterproofing membrane suppliers servicing the market with just as many products to choose from. He found, through trial and error, that many products had a relatively short life span of between 3 to 5 years and they did not respond to the needs of fast application, curing, follow-on trade damage and the constant fast tracking requirements to meet the construction programs of Builders. As such, waterproofing contractors could not give any significant, meaningful warranty to their work.
At KwikSeal Waterproofing Solutions Pty Ltd we have identified superior products, trained professional applicators and forged strong relationships with manufacturers and suppliers, insisting on the suppliers involvement with us to provide meaningful warranties. KwikSeal was instrumental in the introduction of the ‘sprayed’ instant curing plastic membranes now extensively used throughout the Australian Construction Industry and has set the standards for these new systems within the industry. This then led to the development of additional systems which has added to and enhanced the availability of membrane systems that we supply, greatly assisting the productivity of your construction projects. Fast curing in all applications allows progressive application of follow-on trades without the normal ‘time lag’ of other systems on the market – bottom line – saving both time and money.
Right Time, First Time:
Save yourself heartache and unnecessary expenditure – choose the right waterproofing system the first time – we have covered the hard yards and done the research for you – choose KwikSeal Waterproofing Solutions Pty Ltd.
A Warranty You Can Trust:
KwikSeal Waterproofing Solutions Pty Ltd offer a one-stop package to cover all your waterproofing and epoxy system requirements including the KwikSeal KwikSpray Plural Component Spray Waterproofing Membrane Systems. The use of these systems and our “Approved Applicators” allows us to offer you a product supply warranty that has some meaning.
For peace of mind, we have, as part of our Quality Assurance system, introduced and specify that all Applicators use our FTQ360 ITP System to maintain our warranty. Certification is supplied for each tested area, signifying that the specific area has been tested and signed off within our Quality Assurance requirements prior to each client handover.
By partnering with major manufactures in the waterproofing, painting and concrete restoration industries, KwikSeal Waterproofing Solutions Pty Ltd has literally thousands of products to choose from. All these products are available to you Online at www.KwikSeal.com at a price that will ensure your Company can be ‘low bid’ on your projects and provide maximum service and satisfaction to your clients.
The incredible product range of superior products available Online at www.KwikSeal.com includes, but is by no means limited to:
- Anti-corrosion agents
- Bentonite waterproofing
- Caulking sealants
- Cementitious waterproofing
- Chemical injection grouts
- Concrete and masonry cleaners
- Concrete hardeners, mortars, grouts and sealers
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Curing compounds
- Decorative deck coatings
- Diamond Surface preparation Equipment
- Diamond Blades and Grinders
- Elastomeric coatings
- Epoxy flooring
- Expansion joint systems
- Firestop sealants and accessories
- Fluid applied membrane waterproofing
- Form release agents
- Glazing sealants and tapes
- Hot applied membrane waterproofing
- Industrial coatings
- Joint fillers
- Pedestrian deck coatings
- Protective coatings *
- Safety equipment
- Sealant systems
- Secondary containment
- Self-levelling underlayments
- Sheet membrane waterproofing
- Surface protection films
- Thru-wall flashings
- Tools and accessories
- Vehicular deck coatings
- Water repellents
- Water stops
Five Star Customer Service:
At KwikSeal Waterproofing Solutions Pty Ltd we have appointed John Arnou as our Technical Sales Manager to service all your requests, such as:
- expertly advising clients, employees and sub-contractors of the emphasis we place on quality
- assuring clients that the Company’s services are carried out in a manner that demonstrates integrity and co-reliability
- to regularly review the Company’s expertise and range of products to ensure that all staff are professionally skilled and trained in all aspects of their work
- to give the client what they are paying for – A solution to their waterproofing issues
Client / Project List:
To view our vast array of completed and current projects and view samples of our satisfied and happy clients go to About Us – Projects on the main menu above or click here.
Why Choose Our Systems:
The advantages and benefits of the KwikSpray Systems include:
- Fast gel set time is just 20 seconds
- Can be walked on in 3 minutes
- High speed application rates possible for large projects
- Environmentally friendly – Green Certified and rated
- Non-flammable for safe transportation
- Contains no solvents
- Excellent waterproofing membrane
- Trafficable as part of the KwikDeck System
- KwikSpray Systems have a long, proven successful history of use throughout Australia
- Resistant to mould and fungal growth
- Potable water approved
- High abrasion resistance and toughness
- Long term retention, flexibility and elasticity
- UV stable
- Can be rained on in minutes
- Coloured top coats available
- Will not support combustion
We would welcome the opportunity to add your business to our success story. Contact us TODAY To Solve All Your Waterproofing Problems, Be They Large or Small:
Let’s be honest, the subject of waterproofing is fairly dry (no pun intended), UNTIL YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. When that problem occurs or you wish to PREVENT a problem in the first instance, that’s when you need waterprooofing expertise.
I would like to take this opportunity to say ‘thank you’ for allowing us the time to introduce these incredible time and money saving products to you and your clients. If I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.