Project: Lexington / Akira Apartments – Woolloongabba
Builder: CMF Projects
Status: Expected Completion March 2017
Situated in Hubert & Gibbon Street South Brisbane is the CMF Projects Lexington & Akira Apartments building.
CMF Projects chose KwikSeal Systems to use throughout the building. The extent of the waterproofing covers all aspects of the building’s waterproofing including:
- Below Ground Parking Areas.
- Water Retention & storage Tanks.
- Podium Slabs
- All internal Wet Areas
- Window Reveals
- Roof Slab
KwikSeal Systems used in this prestigious Project include:
- KwikSeal WAM FC All window reveals and wet area walls.
- KwikSeal P45 Polybond Primer in combination with KwikSeal PU70A UVR on all wet area floors. Podium Slabs, Roof areas and Pool areas.
- KwikSeal KwikFlex KSP 2 will be used in all water retaining structures, swimming pools
Total Area to be sealed with KwikSeal Systems: 6,835 M2