KwikSeal Kwikprimer WB100 combines the excellent adhesion and toughness of epoxy resins with the ease of application of water based systems. KWIKSEAL E100 has excellent adhesion to damp or dry surfaces, far superior to conventional paints. KWIKSEAL E100 may be applied to concrete, asbestos cement (fibro), brick, plaster, stone and cement block.
- Treatment of rising damp, as a low water vapour transmission coating.
- As a waterproofing barrier to prevent the ingress of water through below grade concrete or masonry structures. ie. basements-tunnels-lift-wells.
- To prevent water seepage/dampness penetration through to the interior of walls and floors.
- As a waterproof barrier/seal coating prior to over-coating with other coatings.
- As a waterproof barrier over freshly laid (hardened) concrete, prior to the installation of conventional carpet and tile adhesives.