KwikSeal Kwikflex KSP2 TWO COMPONENT FEXIBLE POLYMERIC MEMBRANE Has been specifically designed with premium grade Australian made acrylic, emulsions and Cement and exhibits superior qualities of durability, cohesive strength, flexibility and water resistance providing a long life flexible protection and is full UV stable It is designed for waterproofing diverse parts of a building including, balcony, terraces, podium, wet areas, exposed roof decks and membrane situations such as under tiles, garden beds, under tiles and toppings, walls subject to cracking & water penetration from driven rain, paving and similar areas.
KwikSeal Kwikflex KSP2 TWO COMPONENT FEXIBLE POLYMERIC MEMBRANE Acrylic Emulsions exhibits excellent physical properties, including good tensile strength and excellent wear characteristics as well as outstanding hydrolytic stability.
- Low VOC complies with Green Star requirements has zero VOC.
- Low smell
- Water based- easy clean up using water
- Fibre Reinforced- inbuilt reinforcing eliminates the need for additional reinforcing layer
- Easy to apply- spray, brush, roller or squeegee onto surface.
- High resistance to stagnant water
- Designed to comply with AS3740 AD AS 4654 when installed as required for class 111 membranes.
- No toxic or hazardous ingredients.
- Excellent crack bridging capacity
- Elastomeric behavior: remains flexible at low temperatures
- Single-pack: no mixing, ready to use
- Greater flexibility when compared to other cementitious blends.
- Seamless impervious membrane.