KwikSeal PU 70A UVR / THIX (Thixotropic) / SL (Self Leveling) / RG (Roof Grade) HA is a polyurethane hand applied system give high performance polyurethane Elastomeric Waterproofing Membrane of 70 shore A hardness KwikSeal PU 70A UVR / THIX / SL / ROOF GRADE. It is designed for waterproofing diverse parts of a building including, balcony, terraces, podium wet areas, roof decks and membrane situations such as under tiles, garden beds, paving and similar areas.
KwikSeal PU 70A UVR / Thix / SL / Roof Grade HA polyurethane Elastomer exhibits excellent physical properties, including good tensile strength and excellent wear characteristics as well as outstanding hydrolytic stability.
• Monolithic membrane – no lap, weld or seams
• Low VOC complies with Green Star requirements.
• Low smell
• High UV resistance
• Quick tack free surface
• High resistance to puncture
• High resistance to fouling
• High resistance to stagnant water
• High elongation, class III membrane according to AS/NZ 4858
• Conforms to AS 3740/2010 (+A1)
• No reinforcement required
• Excellent crack bridging capacity
• Elastomeric behavior: remains flexible at low temperatures
• Single-pack: no mixing, ready to use
• Available in Grey or Green colour’s