- KwikSpray SP80A is a polyether based polyurethane spray system to be sprayed through plural component spray equipment to give high performance polyurethane elastomer of 80 shore A hardness. KwikSpray SP80A is suitable for use in covered or exposed deck membrane situations such as under tiles, garden beds, paving and similar areas. The system is suitable for use over existing membranes, retaining walls, water tanks, water features, parapet capping and general waterproofing requirements.
- KwikSpray SP80A polyurethane elastomer exhibits excellent physical properties, including good tensile strength and excellent wear characteristics as well as outstanding hydrolytic stability. There are also clear advantages in terms of processing, including low viscosity at processing temperatures and reduced exotherm
- Monolithic membrane – no lap, weld or seams
- Low VOC complies with Green Star requirements.
- Low smell
- High UV resistance
- Quick tack free surface
- High resistance to puncture
- High resistance to fouling
- High resistance to stagnant water
- High elongation, class III membrane according to AS/NZ 4858
- No reinforcement required
- Excellent crack bridging capacity
- Elastomeric behavior: remains flexible at low temperatures
- Available in grey or green colours
Pick Up Only